(VIDEO) Here it is.. our first vid on this brand new blog !

Hi guys and gals!

First of all, welcome to the blog. I hope you will enjoy it just as much as me, my girlfriend and I are enjoying making it! (Thanks to my friend M. for his help with the great lay-out, good work!)

As you may have read in our "about us"-section, my girlfriend (which we call L. now) is a squirter. In this first post you'll find a movie we've made 3 days ago in bed of her squirting all over her sweet belly and the bed, and me (I will refer to myself as O.) spraying my cum over her delicious body.

It's a bit hardcore for a first post, but I thought we'd start with the most recent pics and vids and then work our way through the immense collection we have of older stuff.

Hope you enjoy!

Greetz, OriginalB


This entry was posted on 8/20/2012 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

5 Responses to “(VIDEO) Here it is.. our first vid on this brand new blog !”

  1. Wat een geweldige Blog, hopelijk weer snel nieuwe pic's or víd's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vooral jullie buitenfoto's mogen er wezen....! En laat ajb meer van je mooie blote kont zien!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lo facevo anch'io con Aida la russa

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment!!